Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm going behind bars

Recently I have been nominated to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). They are coming to arrest me, and the money I raise will be my bail money. I need to raise about $1,300. A lot of money but if I could get a small donation from a lot of people then I know it can be done. The money will go to helping local kids attend camp, help MDA continue research for causes and cures of 43 neuromuscular diseases, provide wheelchairs and leg braces, fund clinic visits, and run support group sessions. As you can see it's for a good cause, and I am excited to help.
If you would like to help me post my "bail" please go to this website https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/18593/Default.aspx

Thanks and I love you all!

No comments: