Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Catching Up

I haven't posted anything lately because it has been kind of crazy around here. Nothing too exciting has been going on, Just busy. The most exciting thing that just happened today is that Kelly (Caleb's little brother) left for his mission to Brazil. He flew out today. We are so excited for him. He was so ready! We know that he will be a great missionary.
Some other news... I decided to quit my job at Sylvan. I wasn't getting the hours I needed. I am still not quite sure what I am going to do yet. I am thinking of either substitute teaching (not a fun job but good money), working at Convergyce from home (againg not a fun job but I get to stay home and pretty good money), babysitting (not the funnest idea but at least I get to be with Brayden), or working at the daycare center at Gold's Gym (not a lot of money but I get to be with Brayden). It is kind of frusterating becuase all I really want to do is be a full time mom to my adorable little boy, but hey somebody has to pay off my student loans. I'll keep you updated on what I decide to do.
Anyways that is about all that is going on around here...I'll post more later. Love ya' all and hope all is well.

No comments: