Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow, I can't believe that 2008 is over. Last year went by so fast! Looking back over the year I can't help but be grateful for everything we were blessed with. The biggest thing that comes to my mind is that we were able to get into our first home. It is so wonderful to have our own home, and it is even more special knowing that Caleb and all our family put in a lot of hours so that our dream could be a reality.

Also looking back I can't believe how fast Brayden is growing up. He completed some huge accomplishments this last year. He learned how to crawl, walk and now run. He has learned a huge amount of words. Decided he was a big boy and didn't need his binky any more (a HUGE accomplishment, I thought he would still insist on having it until he was 20). He is now sleeping in a big boy bed, and loves the freedom of being able to crawl out of bed whenever he wants to. He loves going to nursery and playing with all of his friends. The list goes on and on...but I'll stop, I think that I've bragged enough. I just can't believe how fast he is growing up.

It is overwhelming at how much the Lord has blessed us and is continuing to bless us. I am so grateful for family, the gospel, and all that I have. I hope that you all had a great 2008! I can't wait to see what 2009 brings!

No comments: