Sunday, August 2, 2009

We had a wonderful 4th of July. We spent the morning in Inkom and went to the Inkom/candy parade. Brayden got a ton of candy, and loved waving at all of the floats.Grandma, Brayden and Abby waiting for the parade to begin.




After the parade we went to the park where Inkom had some food and games. Brayden and Abby got to fish. Brayden caught a fish, which he lovingly named "That." It is still alive but Brayden has renamed him "Fishie." We have a very clever little boy :)


Parker snuggled up to Grandpa and feel right asleep.


Parker and Brayden modeling for the camera, sort of, trying to show off their 4th of July outfits that Grandma Bigelow got them. They looked so adorable, thanks Grandma.
After Inkom it was off to Grandma/pa Bigelow's house for a BBQ, and the firework show. I didn't snap any pictures there because I forgot my camera in Inkom but it was a lot fun.
We had a great Independance Day! I am so thankful for this country and the Independance that we do have. Thankyou to all the men and women that serve this country so that my family and I can enjoy our freedom every day.






1 comment:

Kasi Lee said...

Krista, you have such a cute family! I just love your boys and am so glad our meetings are at your home! They make me so happy!