Thursday, February 26, 2009

2 WEEKS OLD!!!

I can't believe that my little baby is already two weeks old! It has been a very fast two weeks. It's hard to imagine what our family did without our sweet little Parker. He is a huge blessing and we love him SO much.
He is growing FAST. I had an appointment yesterday and he already weighs 7 lbs and is 21 inches. (When he left the hospital he was 6lbs5oz and 20 inches long). I think he is growing so fast because he LOVES to eat. I like to call him Porker Parker because it seems like I am constantly feeding him!
Brayden is the best big brother. He loves to give Parker kisses, and is always concerned when he doesn't have his binki. He also is a great helper to me (most of the time).
Parker at one week old
Parker at two weeks old.
I love his little feet. They are long and skinny (just like mine, it's good to know he got some of my genes in him since for the most part he is a mini Caleb)

4 comments:

KC Photography said...

Oh my gosh, he is getting so big...and so handsome! Brayden better be a little scared that Mikayla might like the younger boys :) Anyways, I am so excited to take his pictures, I hope this cold goes away quick before he gets any bigger!

The Six Moores said...

Ooooo He is so beautiful!. I can't wait to meet him. Brayden is getting so big too! Uhgg! I hate living so far from family!!! I bet Brayden is so sweet with him. Is he jelous? WE miss ya tons and love ya lots. Give the boys a kiss for me!

The Moore Family said...

Here I am just barley commenting and Parker is 3 weeks old by now! What a handsome boy he is!! HOpe all is well on the other side of town! haha ... Hope to see ya soon!!

Just Us said...

Congrats on baby #2!! I just found your blog-what exciting news!! How are you all doing?